Valentine's Day gift ideas can drive many a man
So here are some ideas that we thought would work! Just take your pick and have fun on this day for lovers.
Valentine day gift ideas that just stand out
1. A ticket to a game - Yes both men and women find this fun. So much better than a box of mass produced chocolates or a diamond so small that you would need a magnifying glass to see it. This can make your day, followed by a meal together! You have something to share and remember, 'cause love is also building memories of the fun times together!
2.Funky jewelry Sweetheart lockets, bracelets, rings engraved with your names or a special saying. It could be the lines of your favorite song.
3. Unique Chocolates Those with liqueur, or coffee, or even mint fillings. These had better be different from the standardized stuff brought from the store on the way to work. Interesting handmade paper wrapping, should add to the glamour.
4. Bedroom accessories Sexy and comfortable - Egyptian cotton bedspreads, with matching pillowcases and more. Dress up the bedroom that day, flowers, candles and some perfume should make the day special.
5. A hamper filled with special things perfume and lip balm to chocolates, whatever makes it special. Things that have significance for the person you wish to gift this hamper collected and packed beautifully together.
6. Traditional or Herbal Tea In today's life we could do with the best. Chinese green tea, Darjeeling or Chamomile to soothe the nerves are just some of the suggested ones.
7. A visit to a spa Now this would a real treat, a weekend getaway to a spa, combining togetherness and rejuvenation in a relationship
8. A small timeout with friends This can be so much fun and a great pressure buster.
9. If you are a busy couple, quality time together A drive to a picnic, or a dinner together in a nice restaurant could refresh things. In this busy age, we do need to find time for each other.
10. Lingerie Men think beyond sexy! Think comfy and sexy! You are buying a gift for the person you love. There is lot of good stuff out there.
Personalized poetry makes a great valentine day gift idea:-
Roses have bloomed redder for the lovers, and poems written from the heart have sounded more poetic. It has to express the joy of togetherness. If poetry is difficult, then simply write a note that expresses your love and the way you feel. You can write it with a specially framed photograph of the two of you.
Valentine day gift ideas for friends and family:-
Love has so many aspects, so buy or make something special for all your friends and family. These could be as simple as calling them over for a good time so that no one feels alone on this day. There is so much of pressure on 'togetherness' on this particular day that those who have had recent break ups and losses may feel incredibly lonely.
Valentine day gift ideas are simply a way to express what you perhaps find difficult to say in words. Three simple words to a mate, lover or friend, 'I love you' - the gift can say it all!